Events for 2021 will be posted when once they are finalised. We generally run three events per year. Thanks for your ongoing support and we look forward to seeing you at Kangaroo Ground in 2020.
Please see the HRCAV calendar of events for more details.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO EVENTS
- This event is run under HRCAV Rules. Valid Membership and Dressage performance cards must be presented to the Event Secretary prior to competing.
Riders MUST ride at their own level and may ride one level above if chosen
- Competitors to provide own bridle or saddlecloth numbers visible on both sides of the horse.
- Riders must present to gear check at least 20 minutes prior to competing.
- No refunds after closing date unless a vet or doctor’s certificate is provided within 14 days. A $10 administration fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- The decision of the Ground Jury is final. Protests must be lodged within 30 minutes of posting interim results, accompanied by a $20 deposit. No secondary protests may be entered.
- KGARC will not accept liability for accidents, damage, injury, illness or loss to any person, horse or property.
- STRICTLY NO DOGS ALLOWED